Advantages of eLearning
Advanced Text Block
elearning are the hallmarks of this transformation, which are also consolidating the decade-long education technology disruptions.
This transformation is being fueled by a learning management system, the adoption of artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality, and the passive income business model at scale.
- Can learn anywhere, anytime, 24/7. Course material is accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Students have the ability to read and reread literature, discussions, explanations, and comments. Often spoken material in the classroom pass students, due to a number of distractions, missed classes, tiredness, or boredom.
- Learn what you really need.
- Reduce travel cost from & to school/classroom. It’s virtual so you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home!
- Learn at your own pace. (Pause, rewind, speed up, and 1.5X…)
- Parents can attend to their children, and then sit down to class working students can attend class no matter what their work schedule might be, folk that travels for business or pleasure can attend classroom anywhere in the world that has internet access.
- Online learning enables student-centered teaching approaches.
- Every student has their own way of learning that works best for them. Some learn better when they “learn by doing”
- Online instructors come with practical knowledge and may be from any location across the globe. This allows students to be exposed to knowledge that can’t be learned in schools and see how class concepts are applied in a real business situation.
- Participating online is much less intimidating than “in the classroom”.
- Online environments make instructors more approachable.
- Online course development allows for a broad spectrum of content.
- Everyone gets a chance to contribute.